You can view all applications to your syndicate in the Applications tab of the LP Network page.
- The Pending tab contains all of the applications that you need to review.
- The Passed tab contains all of the applications that you've already passed on. You can still accept them, if you'd like.
- You can view all of your pending and passed applications in a searchable, sortable table.
- You can search for applications by investor name.
- You can sort the table by each of the columns.
Reviewing the Application
When reviewing an application, information about the LP will appear in a component on the righthand side of the page. The following information is included:
- Link to LinkedIn (if provided by the LP, this will appear at the top)
- The note the LP included in the application (if included by the LP)
- Information about the LP's investing history on AngelList over the past 12 months
- Information about the LP's investing history with you, if relevant
- Investing Preferences (if LP has filled this in)
When you pass on an application, the LP is not notified. Their application will remain in the "Passed" tab, and if you'd like to accept them at a later date, you can.
The passed tab contains all of the applications that you've previously passed on. Clicking on a row will bring up the LP's application, and you can choose to accept them into your syndicate.