How will I get my tax information?

AngelList manages taxes for the RUV and distributes tax forms (K-1s) if necessary to investors through the investor dashboard and email notifications. These forms are typically available in the first quarter of the year. Most RUVs that are making equity or SAFE investments will not have many K-1s.

Was this article helpful?
6 out of 8 found this helpful