I'm a Non-US investor. Will I receive a Form 1042-S?

Non-US investors will receive Form 1042-S from each fund in which they earned interest, dividend or royalty income. This most commonly occurs in funds that invested in convertible notes.

You will be notified when a Form 1042-S is posted to your investor dashboard.

Was this article helpful?
6 out of 8 found this helpful