I'm investing through my company. What kind of evidence do I need to upload for KYB verification?

Please provide evidence of entity registration or good standing, which should be issued by the government where the entity is registered. We accept a variety of documents as evidence, but some common examples include:

  • Articles/Certificate of Incorporation
  • Certificate of Good Standing
  • Certificate of Limited Partnership
Was this article helpful?
3 out of 4 found this helpful